Dolphin-Emu Club
Hello! You're visiting Dolphin-Emu Club at the moment. It's the corner where people can post screenshots, share saves and discuss games in general. Register to have full access to the forum. If you already have account here, just log in.

Regards, Dolphin Fan-Club administration!
Dolphin-Emu Club
Hello! You're visiting Dolphin-Emu Club at the moment. It's the corner where people can post screenshots, share saves and discuss games in general. Register to have full access to the forum. If you already have account here, just log in.

Regards, Dolphin Fan-Club administration!
Dolphin-Emu Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dolphin-Emu Club

Where Dolphin shines!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

750CXe Emulation + Another build of Dolphin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richb93
Contributors' Team Member
Contributors' Team Member

750CXe Emulation + Another build of Dolphin Empty
PostSubject: 750CXe Emulation + Another build of Dolphin   750CXe Emulation + Another build of Dolphin EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:02 am

Just a thought but would the Dolphin devs benefit from reverse-engineering/poking around it the Rosetta software in MacOS. It's the software allows Intel Macs to run PowerPC apps by translating the code on the fly. Now ovbiously I know it's illegal to straight up copy code and I know that couldn't & wouldn't be done anyway but if they were to have a look at it at least could they not get some ideas to improving efficiency and speed of emulation?

Also off this subject there's another build available here: Unofficial Windows Builds by Unknownforce - r2953
Older than the current build up at MOLYKEIA but has OpenAL support.
Back to top Go down
nosound.97
Administrator
Administrator
nosound.97

Console User
Console User: Nintendo Wii

750CXe Emulation + Another build of Dolphin Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750CXe Emulation + Another build of Dolphin   750CXe Emulation + Another build of Dolphin EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:58 am

Thanks for information. Also I'll upload my builds here (see sig). Not so often as others though Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nosound97

750CXe Emulation + Another build of Dolphin
Page 1 of 1